My Life In Blog Form: 19/06/2024 (2/2)

Hey again,

Wow,

I have finished uploading the first book on here and half way through uploading the second book. It is taking forever! Almost 9pm, I think I could get this done before the end of today.

Trying to get everything uploaded (including the new unreleased stuff). Also I think it would be great to start a little section that will help others with writing. Maybe a daily prompt area for poetry and even a how to write a book section. I'm helping several people at the moment and think it would be awesome if they could have somewhere to refer to and a little community.

This is the first day of the blog though and I have too many plans for something that doesn't even have any readers...

Anyway,

Speak soon,

Jazmine

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. you do have a reader! love the idea of prompts

    ReplyDelete