My Life In Blog Form: 19/06/2024 (1/2)

Hello World!

This feels a little weird... Hopefully this will become a part of my daily routine or at least weekly.


I wanted to welcome you all to my blog. 

There's going to be a few different sections on here:


Upgrade - Poetry

Rebirth - Poetry

Awakening - Poetry 


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

These will have all the poems that are found in each book which is of course titled. This will help me and you organise them. It will help with reducing double printing poems also. 


There will also be:


My life In Blog Form


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You are here now


This will be a little insight to my life, not just poetry but a bit of everything. It will have snippets of my life (If you're interested).


This will be almost like a diary, a therapist and also my alibi in case the police finally come to check in on me for all those weird poems about eating people, my dead parents and I don't know what else... Sorry. I feel like I should warn you in advance that my parents passed away (yes both of them)... I do joke about it and that's just a way that I deal with things. I have a VERY VERY dark sense of humour...


There will also be:


Book Updates

How To Write A Book

Unprinted Poetry


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now these are all of course self explanitary but I just wanted to drop in and figure out the general plan of things. 


Speak soon,

Jazmine :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments