People Fighting People


I refuse to be part of this

Left vs right 

Bullshit 

 

This

Tory vs Labour

Crap

 

We either agree or we don’t 

But if we don’t

That’s cool

Cause

I don’t wanna argue with you

 

Let us instead instigate

A healthy debate 

We can discuss the ins and outs 

Of your religion

& I’ll still be your mate

 

I’m reading the bible at the moment

& I don’t agree with anything I’ve read yet

I’ve written notes in pencil 

And underlined pieces with captions of 

WTF?!?!?!

But I’m still reading it

So we can discuss Christianity 

And I’ll know what you mean

We won’t fight over disagreements

Just discuss it in depth

 

See most people get defensive

Out of fear...

Fear of appearing stupid

Or dumb

Or unintelligent 

 

Before you judge or laugh

Maybe you should just ask

What’s going on

Cause an ear to listen is much nicer than 

Belittling someone

 

What I’m saying is

We all have it tough

& choose a different way to cope

We get angry & sad 

We can disagree

We get mad

Because we’re human 

But please 

Don’t put humans in a ring

& ask them to fight

Don’t egg them on

Just quietly ask

If they’re alright

 

                                               

 

 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments